Selasa, 5 April 2011

LOVE

LOVE STARTS WITH YOU&ME
Letters starts with ABC
Number starts with 123
Songs starts with Do Re Mi
Love starts with You & Me <3



I'M JEALOSE NOW -_-''

I STILL LOVING YOU !!
I WANT U ALWAYS IN MY HEART <3
but YOU !!?? -_- ermm...??
i'm feeling JEALOUS when u is close to men
but not JEALOUS towards a girls..
u going close towards any girls
WHY???huuu...
I STILL WAITTING U....



I LOVE YOU

I love you so much <3
for u always make me smile
Although few tears had flows still you'll come to cheer me up..
Wiping my tears and make me laugh .
Never can fight with you.
Can't stay mad at you.
For you always and always make me smile,cry and hurt ...
I am always happy with you dear <3
Leaving u was never to happen because I am obviously,
happenly and deeply in love with you <3
Love…
What is love? Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be........
Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why it’s called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall.
Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone… but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy..
Love makes life so confusing, but without love would you really want to live?
Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved?
Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever.
Three things of life that are most valuable – Love, self-confidence & friends.
To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell..
Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry?
No one is perfect until you fall in love with them..

People need love even when they don’t deserve it.
For every word you say, another piece of my heart you take.
Maybe God put a few bad people in your life, so when the right one came along you’d be thankful.
Love the heart that hurts you, But never hurt the heart that loves you.
Love me for a reason, let the reason be love..
It doesn’t take a reason to love someone, but it does to like someone. You don’t love someone because you want to, you love someone because you are destined too. It’s because you fall in Love with them, that you then try to find a reason, but you always come up with the answer, No reason!
Love is the beginning of all the joy which nature has store for us.
Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you still feel you can take it. Never say you don’t love a person when you can’t let go

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan