Khamis, 31 Mac 2011

Take my eyes but
let me see you
Take my mind
But let me think about you
Take my hand
But let me touch you
Don't try to take my heart
because it'd already with you.

Love is sensation,
caused by a temptantaion,
To feel penetratation. A guy
sticks his lonction in a girl's
destination,to increase the population
for the generation,did you get my explanation,or do
you need demonstiation?

HE COME TO ME ONE NIGHT
I REMEMBER YEARS AGE
TAKE COUTIONS !
WHEN IT COME TO LOVE
I DID ..

Love without condition
Talk without intertion
Give without reason
Care without expectation ...

HATE IS EASY
LOVE TAKES COURAGE !!
AND NOW ALL IT DONE
THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY !!
FOR BROKEN HEART !!
BROKEN PROMISES !
I WAS HURT !
AND YOU BROKE IT !!


ONE TOUCH CAN
BRING US CLOSE
DON'T WANT THIS
TO BE OVER!!


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan